Spin coater TCS
TCS series spin coater is designed for R&D and small scale production in MEMS, Semiconductor, PV, Microfluidics. TCS spin coaters can process a wide range of round wafers starting from pieces up to 150 mm or square substrates up to 125x125 mm. It has lot of options available and can perfectly match your requirements.
For the best chemical compatibility with dosing chemicals bowl can be made from POM, anodized aluminum, polypropylene or PTFE.
Spin coating process is configured through user friendly touch screen display. User can program up to 50 recipes with 20 steps. Each step may have different speed, acceleration and time parameters.
- Pneumatic syringe dispensing system
- Motorized syringe dispensing system
- Pressurized bottle dispensing system with digital gauge and pressure control
- Various vacuum or mechanical chucks
- Wafer alignment tool
- Bowl made of anodized aluminum, polypropylene or PTFE
|Wafer size up to, mm|
|Substrate size up to, mm|
|Speed range, rpm|
0 – 10 000
230 VAC 50/60Hz 11A
|Technical vacuum, bar|
|Vacuum tube connector, mm|
|Drain connector, mm|
|Exhaust connector, mm|