Corporation of special technological equipment "V3" was created as a holding and management company, which consolidates the production and scientific-technical potential of the five enterprises, specializing in depelopment and manufacture of equipment for radio-electronic equipment, finished metal products, medical instruments. All products are manufactured by the company has a trademark "V3".
During the work of enterprises co-workers developed, manufactured and introduced thousands units of equipment and ware of various types. Enterprises has their a own production facilities and highly-qualified staff with extensive experience in the development and production of special technological equipment. "Trade center NIITOP" is enterprize-manufacturer of special technological equipment.
The company is certified according to the quality management system of GOST R ISO 9001-2008 (ISO 9001:2008). All equipment has a documents proving it's quality meets the requirements of safety and have certificates of conformity.
The main areas of activity:
- development and production of technical-chemical technology: electroplating, photochemistry, chemical preparation, work related to the environmental protection of technological processes, including recovery of precious and non-ferrous metals
- development and production of equipment for the automated severance of plates p/n materials, including optoelectronic materials, dielectric materials (ceramics, glass ceramics, sapphire, glass, tellurite bismuth, titanium nitride, silicon carbide, etc.)
- development and production of a wide range of equipment for the chipping unit
- development and production of equipment for surface mount components on the printed circuit board
- development and production of automated equipment for ultrasonic welding of p/n devices
- production of water preparation plants
- production of finished metal products
- development and production of unpackaged cut-off wheels
- development and production of medical instruments
The company is headed Ph.D., honored engineer of the Russian Federation - Vitaly Vartsov.